1)Reporting Time: 9:00 AM.
2)As per the DG Circular No. 04 of 2018 dated 23.01.2018 that students should mark their attendance through bio-metric system.
3)Course timing for Bio-Metric is 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
4) It is the responsibility of the Candidate to check whether their name is as per their passport in their DGS E-gov system. As the Certificates are system generated , so the name appearing on the Certificate will be same as name appearing in the E-Gov System.
5) The Candidate must also ensure their latest photograph & Signature is uploaded in DGS E-gov profile.
6) If a candidate does not undertake course on the booked date then his seat stands cancel and he/she will not be entitled for any refund.
7) Candidate reporting late will not be admitted for the course and his admission to course stands cancel. He / She will not be entitled for any refund.
8) Fees once paid will not transferred to other course or other candidate.
9) Institute is entitled to cancel the course at any juncture due to internal, technical and due to insufficient strength of the course.
10) Duplicate receipts will not be issued.
11) The information provided to SIMF while booking courses will be exclusively for academy use only. It will not be shared / given to anybody else.
12) I hear by declare that for any refund/cancellation i will contact institute only.
13) Candidate can reschedule his course up to to 2 times only & once he/she opted rescheduling .
14) Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction
15) Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment
16) Course fee will be decided on booking date & time
17) Institute reserves the right to change the course fee at any juncture without any prior notice to candidates
18) Cancellation & Certificate issue can only be processed after full payment of balance fees on receipt.